Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fuzion Smoothie on Katipunan

In my previous entry on Places to visit in Manila I said that the best smoothie I have found yet is a chain called Fuzion. I have seen them at SM North, GreenBelt and GreenHills. I am sure they have more locations than this.
 http://fuzionphils.com/fuzion/news_mediagallery.php

Fuzion Smoothie is still the best smoothie in Manila. They have recently opened a new location on Katipunan Av in Quezon City. The location is great, right across from Anteno University!

They are still working out a few bugs in the system so if you stop by soon expect to find amazing smoothies for peso 99 - 145! but do sit upstairs the blenders are too loud for conversation on the first level, and be prepared, the lids do not fit the cups =)

No comments:

Post a Comment