Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cerealicious Katipunan development

Since my last post about Cerealicious on Katipunan, I have been heading over there ever few days for another amazing cereal creation. This morning I was on my way out and was in a bit of a hurry but knew that I wanted to have a great start to my day with a cerealicious breakfast. The sign says they are open at 9am, the sign lies! I was so disappointed when I went over there at 9:10am to see it closed, when I asked the girl working she informed me that they did not open till 10am! I would suggest that you ovoid making any plans to go to ceralicious since the hours change, however if you do pass by and they are open enjoy (because it is still yummy), the last hour they are open they will make you feel super uncomfortable, as if they wish you would just hurry up and go home, so if its after 8pm just take your amazing treat to go.

Since the above post was published in december, the cerealicious location has posted new hours in what I hope is in response to my previous entry. I went over today to have the creation of the month a play off of the movie Pocahontas. It was very satisfying. Ian ordered a garlicky chicken sandwich that was without question good, but not amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment