Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MRT Improvments

Dear MRT,

I want to thank you and let you know that I appreciate your exorbitantly low price. As well as your existence in Manila. I enjoy how quickly you transport me from point A to point B all encompassed in a smooth and ACed car.

As women in relationship I believe so many things about you are perfect, but first I need to improve you;

  • Please don't have your pre-pay cards expire, its petty and stupid
  • Please install metal detectors and do away with counter preforming security guards
  • Please increase your price so you will have extra money to spend on my comforts by having your escalators repaired
  • Please add an extra train that runs after 10pm, your very last train is always so full and sometimes I want to come home after 10pm, even just 11pm please?
  • Please create a formula to decrease the number of people per train so I don't worry about you de-railing during peak times
  • And lastly please finish your line, so your connected both at Taft and Monumento, ending at North Ave is annoying
Thank you and love!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment