Sunday, December 24, 2017

7 days of social media vulnerability challenge 2017



As I've navigated my way into a world where social media relationships are built on sharing personal As I've navigated my way into a world where social media relationships are built on sharing personal information I've stayed relatively quiet.

I want to challenge myself; for the next 7 days as I close out 2017 to move into 2018, to every day share with, you, my online connections something personal that's happening in my life.

I am calling this the 7 days of social media vulnerability challenge 2017.
I am nervous and excited to see how the next seven days will impact me and what impacts it might have on those who I am connected with in the social space. I will be posting on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Pinterest and Snapchat.


Check back tomorrow for my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment