Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Day 3 #7DaysOfSocialMediaVulnerabilityChallenge2017


I meditated today for the second time this week I'm really enjoying from the five to ten-minute guided breathing that you can find when you search meditation videos on You Tube. 


10 min or less is my ideal amount of time, when I was living in India I went (Three times a week) to a 90 min Tibetan reflection teachings, 45 min at the start was always silent meditation and I hated it, felt anything but relaxed. 

I think 10 min of guided breathing based meditation really slows me down and help me keep life in perspective. Especially as perfectly mundane and normal things can become easily over-analyzed by me and start to stress me out. Focusing on breathing allows my mind to stop and reset. Its really been wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment