Monday, October 15, 2012

Century Training Week 7

Things are off to a much better start this week. Thought I would share my bike trip maps with you, just in case I have any followers in the area who want to give the trip a go =)

8 Mile trip : https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?authuser=0&ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=205365277646822574271.0004cba564ab050f5ffeb&mid=1349811541 (as a side note this ends up close to 9 but i tell myself its 8)

Monday : 8 Mile ride - trying to improve my speed but only seemed to improve my level if gears biked in. Also making a focused effort to keep peddling when going down hill, not using that as a break time.

Tuesday:  Lazy

Wednesday: Lazy

Thursday: 8 Mile Ride - just about died twice on today's trip. The roads were very busy, the dust was thick and many people were in too much of a hurry to slow down for me. I really wish i had safer places to train.

Friday: 3 Mile Ride - just a perfect day, however my whole self was exhausted and my butt was a bit sore from taking a week off

Sat: Lazy - did pick up some more reflectors today, trying to stay as visible as possible in the dust clouds.

Sunday: Cross training 3 mile walk



And this week I have several reflector advertisers to share with you if you want to increase your viability.









No comments:

Post a Comment