Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back to the Parks Recreation Center at the Kilgore College campus today, printer issue still not resolved however wanting to keep the momentum going I did 12 min on the stair stepper, 5 reps of 10 on the leg abduction and 4 sets of 10 with eight pound weights. The gym was VERY busy tonight so that is where I ended and came home.

The results thus far: I was noticing gains in my upper body strength prior to hurting my upper arm over the weekend and it remains sore today (hence the minimal weight lifting). Monday, Tuesday and Today have all been focused on leg strength and I am noticing gains already. My bum remains a bit sore from the ride on Monday ... keeping rides short at this phase is most likely a good thing.

I am going to try to get some photos of the rec center up for everyone to see sometime in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment