Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Training when things do not work

Today I woke up with a strange pain in my upper right arm. After some confusion and thought I realized I most likely strained something when waxing the car yesterday(see below). Arriving home from work I realized that our printer was out of ink and I could not print off my work out plan and my arm was still in pain. Not wanting to be defeated I walked myself over to the Gym and did 10 min on the elliptical, three 10 set leg presses, three 10 sets leg extensions, three 10 sets thigh abductions, a few laps on the track, some very very light arm work outs(nothing that caused pain), 3 ten sets of the work out where you put the balls of your fee on a step and go up on you toes and back down.

Still along way off from my performance markers that I hope to reach but I am being honest and just going on days when things are not working I think is moving in the direction I want to be in.




**On waxing the car. I had a neighbor in ND who would wax his truck almost every week and I got it in my head that waxing a vehicle would be fun, I bough the stuff and yesterday was lovely weather so I waxed the car.... not "fun" however I was able to do 1/2 of it while waiting at the laundrymat for my clothes and my car does look fantastic, but I doubt ill do it again any time soon

No comments:

Post a Comment